Monday, June 15, 2015

Congresswoman Johnson Reacts To North Texas Flooding


"Much of the state has experienced heavy rainfall and damaging floods during this past week, and additional rain is expected in North Texas over the weekend. Texans are resilient, and I am confident that a great sense of community will cause the people of District 30 to come together and support those in need, particularly those with disabilities, senior citizens and the homeless, who may find themselves in difficult situations during this time.
My office has already been in contact with the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the City of Dallas and other local, state and federal officials to ensure a timely and well-coordinated response.  If you are in need of help, please call 311 for non-emergency situations and 911 in the event of an emergency. I will offer my assistance in any way possible to the constituents of my district who are impacted over the weekend. " Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson