Monday, July 23, 2012

Congresswoman Johnson Hosts A Telephone Town-Hall Meeting Focusing On The Affordable Healthcare Act


Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson recently held a telephone town-hall meeting to answer constituent questions about the affordable healthcare act.

"I would like to thank the 6500+ plus constituents that were on the telephone town-hall tonight. I appreciate all of the participants, all the questions that you asked, and all those that just listened in. I am sorry I was not able to address every question, but I am here to serve you. If you have any specific questions or specific issues or casework, please contact my Dallas office at 214-922-8885. Any other questions also feel free to call my D.C. office at 202-225-8885. And again, for more answers about the Affordable Care Act and what it means to YOU... simply go to www.Healthcare.gov As Always, it is my honor and pleasure to serve the constituents of the 30th district of Texas."